Model No.: MWNES-35-48
1. All using 105°C ling life electrolytic capacitors. 2. Protections: short circuit/ OLP/ OVP 3. Withstand 300VAC surge input for 5 seconds. 4. High operating temperature up to 70°C withstand 5G vibration test. 5. Miniature size, high power density. 6. High efficiency, ling life and high reliability. 7. 100% full load burn-in test. 8. Suitable for critical appllications. 9. 2 years warranty 10. NES-35-5 Industrial Switching AC DC Power Supply
|CURRENT RANGE||0 ~ 10A||0 ~ 4.2A||0 ~ 3.4A||0 ~ 2.2A||0 ~ 1.1A|
|RIPPLE & NOISE (max.) Note.2||80mVp-p||120mVp-p||150mVp-p||200mVp-p||240mVp-p|
|VOLTAGE ADJ. RANGE||4.75 ~ 5.5V||10.8 ~ 13.2V||13.5 ~ 16.5V||21.6 ~ 26.4V||43.2 ~ 52.8V|
| VOLTAGE TOLERANCE |
|SETUP, RISE TIME NOTE.5||500ms, 30ms/230VAC 1200ms, 30ms/115VAC at full load|
|HOLD UP TIME (Typ.)||50ms/230VAC 10ms/115VAC at full load|
|VOLTAGE RANGE||85 ~ 264VAC 120 ~ 370VDC|
|FREQUENCY RANGE||47 ~ 63Hz|
|AC CURRENT (Typ.)||1.1A/115VAC 0.65A/230VAC|
|INRUSH CURRENT (Typ.)||COLD START 45A|
|LEAKAGE CURRENT||<2mA / 240VAC|
|OVER LOAD||110 ~ 150% rated output power|
|Protection type : Hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed|
|OVER VOLTAGE||5.75 ~ 6.75V||13.8 ~ 16.2V||17.25 ~ 20.25V||27.6 ~ 32.4V||55.2 ~ 64.8V|
|Protection type : Shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover|
|WORKING TEMP.||-20 ~ +60oC (Refer to output load derating curve)|
|WORKING HUMIDITY||20 ~ 90% RH non-condensing|
|STORAGE TEMP., HUMIDITY||-40 ~ +85oC , 10 ~ 95% RH|
|TEMP. COEFFICIENT||0.03%/oC (0 ~ 45oC )|
|VIBRATION||10 ~ 500Hz, 2G 10min./1cycle, period for 60min. each along X, Y, Z axes|
SAFETY &EMC(Note 4)
|SAFETY STANDARDS||UL60950-1, CB(IEC60950-1) approved|
|WITHSTAND VOLTAGE||I/P-O/P:3KVAC I/P-FG:1.5KVAC O/P-FG:0.5KVAC|
|ISOLATION RESISTANCE||I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG:100M Ohms/500VDC|
|EMI CONDUCTION & RADIATION||Compliance to EN55022 (CISPR22) Class B|
|HARMONIC CURRENT||Compliance to EN61000-3-2,-3|
| EMS |
|Compliance to EN61000-4-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8,11, ENV50204, EN55024, EN61000-6-1, light industry level, criteria A|
|Others||MTBF||374.2K hrs min. MIL-HDBK-217F (25 )|
| 1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25oCof ambient temperature. |
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance : includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. Line regulation is measured from low line to high line at rated load.
5. Load regulation is measured from 0% to 100% rated load.
6. The power supply is considered a component which will be installed into a final equipment. The final equipment must be re-confirmed that it still meetsEMC directives.
Contact us if you need more details on Switching Power Supply. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Switch Power Supply、LED Switch Power Supply. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Most peripherals now use switching power supplies for voltage conversion. Although the switching power supply has the characteristics of small size, high working efficiency, and good voltage regulation effect, since the switching power supply is directly connected to the commercial power, the change of the commercial power...
Modularization is the development trend of switching power supplies. Parallel operation is an effective solution for large-capacity power supply products. The N+l redundant power supply system can be designed to achieve capacity expansion. This system is a high-frequency switching power supply (1000A/15V) intelligent module...
Switching power supply has been widely used in the MTD2002 industrial field for its advantages of high efficiency, energy saving, small size and light weight, and has become an important basic product in the industrial field. At present, most of the major enterprises in China's industrial switching power supply module...
Switching power supplies are power supplies that use modern power electronics to control the turn-on and turn-off ratios of switching transistors and maintain a stable output voltage. Switching power supplies typically consist of a pulse width modulation (PWM) control IC and a MOSFET. Compared with the linear power supply,...
Product Categories : Single Output Switching Power Supply
Premium Related Products