Model No.: WXE-50NED-A
* Universal AC input / Full range
* Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage
* Cooling by free air convection
* 100% full load burn-in test
* 2 years warranty
|CURRENT RANGE||0.5 ~ 5A||0.1 ~ 1.5A||0.5 ~ 4A||0.2 ~ 1.3A|
|RIPPLE & NOISE (max.) Note.2||80mVp-p||120mVp-p||80mVp-p||200mVp-p|
|VOLTAGE ADJ. RANGE||CH1: 4.75 ~ 5.5V||CH1: 4.75 ~ 5.5V|
| VOLTAGE TOLERANCE |
|SETUP, RISE TIME NOTE.5||500ms, 30ms/230VAC 1200ms, 30ms/115VAC at full load|
|HOLD UP TIME (Typ.)||50ms/230VAC 10ms/115VAC at full load|
|VOLTAGE RANGE||85 ~ 264VAC 120 ~ 370VDC|
|FREQUENCY RANGE||47 ~ 63Hz|
|AC CURRENT (Typ.)||0.75A/115VAC 0.5 A/230VAC|
|INRUSH CURRENT (Typ.)||COLD START 45A|
|LEAKAGE CURRENT||<2mA / 240VAC|
|OVER LOAD||110 ~ 150% rated output power|
|Protection type : Hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed|
|OVER VOLTAGE||CH1: 5.75 ~ 6.75V|
|Protection type : Shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover|
|WORKING TEMP.||-20 ~ +60oC (Refer to output load derating curve)|
|WORKING HUMIDITY||20 ~ 90% RH non-condensing|
|STORAGE TEMP., HUMIDITY||-40 ~ +85oC , 10 ~ 95% RH|
|TEMP. COEFFICIENT||0.03%/oC (0 ~ 45oC )|
|VIBRATION||10 ~ 500Hz, 2G 10min./1cycle, period for 60min. each along X, Y, Z axes|
SAFETY &EMC(Note 4)
|SAFETY STANDARDS||UL60950-1, CB(IEC60950-1) Approved|
|WITHSTAND VOLTAGE||I/P-O/P:3KVAC I/P-FG:1.5KVAC O/P-FG:0.5KVAC|
|ISOLATION RESISTANCE||I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG:100M Ohms/500VDC|
|EMI CONDUCTION & RADIATION||Compliance to EN55022 (CISPR22) Class B|
|HARMONIC CURRENT||Compliance to EN61000-3-2,-3|
| EMS |
|Compliance to EN61000-4-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8,11, ENV50204, EN55024, EN61000-6-1 Light industry level, criteria A|
|Others||MTBF||402.7Khrs min. MIL-HDBK-217F (25 )|
|NOTE|| 1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25oCof ambient temperature. |
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance : includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. Line regulation is measured from low line to high line at rated load.
5. Load regulation is measured from 20% to 100% rated load, and other output at 60% rated load.
6. Each output can work within current range. But total output power can not exceed rated output power.
7. The power supply is considered a component which will be installed into a final equipment. The final equipment must be re-confirmed that it still meets EMC directives.
Contact us if you need more details on Switching Power Supply. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Switch Power Supply、LED Switch Power Supply. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Single Output Switching Power Supply
Premium Related Products